Have you been searching for new and creative ways to protect your home? Do you often worry about the security of your home while you are at work or traveling for business? If so, Metroguard, Inc. could be the ideal solution to your dilemmas.
Metroguard offers a plethora of security services to homeowners and businesses in Fairfield and New Haven County. Below is a list of 6 advantages that stem from selecting Metroguard to help protect your home.
1) Utilizing our security services will provide you with a peace of mind. Homeowners will no longer need to fret about unsolicited intruders entering the premises of their home while they are working, traveling or enjoying other activities. A home is often the largest investment that people will make in their lives, so why not exhaust all avenues to protect it, your family and all of your treasures inside?
2) We tailor our services to fit your individual needs. Rather than utilize a “one-size-fits-all approach” with our security services, we instead work closely with each one of our clients to design a security plan that best suits their schedule, budget, and specific requests.
3) Having a security presence often serves as a wonderful deterrent, not just for your home, but also for the entire neighborhood. Should a potential intruder see a security guard or a security car at or around your home, they may think twice about trying to break in a house or a parked car on your street.
4) Metroguard can provide more than just security services for our clients. Part of the difficulties of working long hours and having to travel often is finding a trustworthy person to perform important daily tasks, such as picking up your mail, feeding your pets and watering plants inside and outside your home. In addition to safeguarding your property, our dependable guards can also handle these tasks and others for your, whenever it is needed.
5) If you have an alarm system, one of our guards can respond to the alarm going off by entering your home to embark on a thorough search to make certain nothing is amiss. They can simply reset your system if it’s a false alarm, and try to prevent another false alarm form occurring. Should they find any sort of illegal activities going on, they will attempt to limit the potential damage, and contact the authorities as soon as possible.
6) Each of our guards are proficient and experienced, offering a wealth of experience in the criminal justice system. They are extensively trained, and we recruited them to join our team. Clients can rest assured knowing they have true professionals safeguarding their home.